A big shout out to all you sending me letters and care packages! I have the most generous and supportive friends and family. Please keep the love coming!
See my previous post if you need more detailed instructions on how to get stuff to me.
My thanks and my love!
My Kedougou address:
PCV Melanie Chamberlain
Here is an updated wishlist, but feel free to get creative:
- Dove deodorant
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub Facewash
- Soft contact solution
- Magazines (Trashy: Elle, Cosmo, US Magazine, People. Classy: The Economist, National Geographic)
- Newspapers (The A-section of the Washington Post, New York Times, Seattle Times or even the The SkaCo Pioneer)
- Dried Fruit (raisins, craisins, apricots, pineapple, mangos, etc.)
- Instant Oatmeal (Especially the Cinnamon Roll and Maple Brown Sugar flavors)
- Cake/brownie mixes and frosting
- Summer sausage
- Cheese (Velveeta or queso)
- Splenda Packets
- M&Ms and other chocolate
- Hard candies like Jolly Ranchers
- Starburst & Skittles
- Watermelon Sour Patch Kids (hard to find-but I would love you forever!)
- Cold cereal and granola
- Drink Mixes (Crystal light, Coco, Cider, etc.)
- Instant sauce & soup mixes
- The cheese packet from a box of mac & cheese
- Nail polish and nail polish remover (nothing like a pedicure to make me feel almost beautiful)
- BBQ Sauce (goes awesome with our warthog sandwiches)
- Ground coffee beans (I got a coffee press for Christmas!)
Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are mine alone and do not represent the positions or views of the U.S. Government or the U.S. Peace Corps.